- Fiber glass is a fibre reinforced plastic made up of polymer matrix armoured with fibres of glass. These fibres of glass contain silica with different proportions of calcium oxides, boron and magnesium. The main benefit of using fiber glass as compared to fibres of carbon is that it contains very less defects and is available at reasonable price. It is a less brittle strong lightweight material with good bulk and weight .So it can be moulded into different shapes .Due to these physical properties it is used in manufacturing of various products such as aircrafts, ships, automobiles, swimming tanks, water tanks, bath tubs, pipes, roofs, office tables and doors.
For Market Research Report on “Fiber glass Market” Visit – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-fiber-glass-market-size-regional-outlook-application-analysis-competitive-insights-and-forecasts-2014-to-2024
Use of the composite products of fiber glass has added to the growth of more efficient systems in different industrial sectors. Its demand has increased rapidly in the last one decade except in year 2009 when there was a global recession. CAGR had predicted an approximate 4.8 % increase in demand for fibre glass products from 2013 to 2016.Developed countries like USA, European union and china contribute towards large scale production of composite products of fiber glass to maintain the equilibrium between the demand and supply of the fiber glass products. Main end user consumers of the composite products of fiber glass are automotives, construction companies, infrastructure, consumer durable goods and transportation sectors.
Today we are witnessing a heavy boom in sectors like real estate, construction and automobile. These sectors are expected to add to the growth and demand of the fiber glass market. For example the increase in demand for fuel efficient light weight vehicle augments the demand for material made from fiber glass in automobile sector.
Global market for fiber glass products is highly competitive with large enterprises competing with each other to capture the market for these products based on technology , quality , scale of operations,promotion,invention and product . But only a few brands are successful in capturing the market share with a large scale sale of the fiber glass products. It is expected that within a span of few years Chinese firms would dominate the global manufacturing sector of fiber glass products.
Let us analyse a market research report that makes the analysis of the growing demand for the fiber glass products based on the major demographics, market segments and recent global market trends for the fiber glass market.
Demographics analysis of this report contains
- Region of Asia Pacific
- North American Continent
- Rest of World
Research report provides us an in depth analysis of
- Recent Market trends
- Market Size
- Future Market Predictions
- Growth Factors
- Obstacles hindering market growth
- Factors that drive market growth
- Global competitive market scenario
- Forecast methodology
- Market Outlook and Market Forecast
- Sales Forecasting methods
- Company Profiles
This report is a complete study of growing industry trends of the fiber glass (composite) product market, growth factors, limitations, restrictions and constraint of the fiber glass market. It provides future market predictions. It includes analysis of recent technological innovations and its use, Situation analysis, Porter five forces analysis model, PESTEL Framework analysis, SWOT analysis, Competitor Analysis and an in -depth analysis of the strategies adopted by of top industry players. The report also includes a review of major and minor factors that are necessary for the existing market players and new entrants.
Information Source: Radiant Insights
To request a sample copy of this report, please complete the form below.
To purchase a copy of this report, please contact at
28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
San Francisco, CA 94105
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519